The Stellar Group Limited
By visiting http://bluptest.co.uk/stellar/ (our “site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
“Personal Data” means information about individuals (including you) from which such individuals (including you) could be identified.
Who We Are
The Stellar Group Limited (company number 04169356) is a holding company which owns subsidiary agencies from across the world of sport and entertainment, including Stellar Football, Stellar Athletics, Stellar Rugby, Stellar Cricket, Stellar Esports, Stellar USA
We aim to provide the highest quality of client care to the sporting and entertainment clients that we represent. To do this, we must keep Personal Data about you, and the services we have provided to you or plan to provide you. This Personal Data is collected, processed and stored by us and we are therefore the data controller of the Personal Data that you provide to us.
Use of Your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we collect from you (such as your address, telephone number, email address, national insurance number, driving licence, bank account details and/or passport number) will be processed exclusively for any purpose for which you have authorised us to process such Personal Data on your behalf.
Our use of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation and also in your interest. Such purposes may include, but shall not be limited to;
- communicating with you;
- verifying your identity;
- obtaining insurance on your behalf;
- obtaining financial advice on your behalf;
- obtaining legal advice on your behalf;
- obtaining professional advice on your behalf;
- enabling your appointed professional advisers, banks, financial advisers and insurance companies to communicate with you;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements on your behalf; and
- enabling any football club by whom you are employed or any brand by whom you are sponsored to liaise with you or verify details about you.
Further Use of Personal Data
Our use of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation and in your interest, namely:
- to monitor your use of our web site in order to make improvements to the site and the user experience;
- in order to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; or
- where you a sporting personality, professional adviser, friend, family member, or someone we interact with on behalf of our clients, we may collect:
- basic identification and contact information (such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address) in order to provide services to our clients;
- demographic information such as your age, nationality, national insurance number and information about your occupation and employer; and
- financial information (such as bank account information, tax registration information, billing and details) in order to manage and process any payments we make to or on behalf of our clients, which may include you.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will generally only use your information internally and we will use reasonable endeavours to store it securely and confidentially either on a computer, on paper or another media. There will, however, be circumstances where we may need to disclose some information to third parties in carrying out the work you have instructed us to do for you, such as;
- your employer;
- any brand by whom you are sponsored;
- our professional advisers (i.e. lawyers, accountants and financial advisers);
- your appointed professional advisers (i.e. lawyers, accountants and financial advisers);
- regulatory bodies (such as The Football Association, Premier League, Football League, UEFA and FIFA);
- HM Land Registry;
- HM Revenue & Customs;
- Courts or Tribunals;
- Banks, Building Societies and insurance companies and
- credit reference agencies.
If and when we share any information or Personal Data about you, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that any third parties to whom any information or Personal Data is shared shall comply, confidentially, with our instructions and shall not use your information for any purpose other than providing services to you that you have requested or for liaising with you unless you have explicitly consented to them doing so.
We operate on a global basis and, accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred and stored in countries outside the EU in countries including, but without limitation, the United States of America, Uruguay and Paraguay that are subject to different standards of data protection. We will take appropriate steps to try to ensure that transfer of Personal Data is in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests.
What Are Your Rights In Relation to Personal Data We Hold About You?
Under GDPR you are entitled to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, otherwise known as a right to access. If you wish to make such a request, please do so in writing to our registered office address (as set out below).Compliance Officer
Stellar Football Limited
61-63 Brook Street,
A request for access to your Personal Data means you are entitled to a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you, such as your name, address, contact details, date of birth or information regarding your health, but it does not mean that you are entitled to the documents that contain such Personal Data.
Under certain circumstances, in addition to the entitlement to access your Personal Data, you have the following rights:
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to have Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure/deletion: you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your Personal Data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. This right only applies in the following specific circumstances:
- where the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected; or
- where your consent is withdrawn; or
- where you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing processing; or
- where the Personal Data was unlawfully processed.
- The right to object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data based on legitimate interests or direct marketing. This right applies where the information is used for direct marketing purposes. If you have an objection relating to your particular situation, we have to stop processing your Personal Data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons which override your interests, rights and freedoms. However, your objection will not be upheld if we are processing the information for the establishment or exercise of the defence of legal claims.
- The right to restrict processing: when the processing is restricted, we can store the Personal Data but not use it. However, this right can only be exercised in the following specific circumstances:
- where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, we shall restrict the processing of the Personal Data until its accuracy has been verified or while we consider if our legitimate grounds override your own right/s; or
- where the processing of Personal Data is unlawful, and you request restriction on the processing of the Personal Data; or
- where we no longer need the Personal Data, but you require it establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Complaints About Our Use Of Personal Data
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have processed your Personal Data, you can contact our Compliance Officer by email firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate further. If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you don’t think we are dealing with your Personal Data correctly.
You can write to them at:Information Commissioner’s Office
Or email them at: email@example.com
Or contact them via their website: https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Modern slavery statement
Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
Stellar Group condemns slavery in all its forms, and we commit ourselves to zero tolerance of all forms of slavery and human trafficking. We expect all our suppliers, clients and business partners to also adopt a zero tolerance approach.
Stellar Group commits itself to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all of its business dealings and relationships and to ensure that modern slavery and human trafficking are not taking place anywhere within either our business or in any of partners or suppliers. We also commit Stellar Group to remain consistent with its obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Tax evasion Statement
It is the unequivocal policy of the Stellar Group that we will not facilitate, tolerate or condone the evasion of tax by our clients, agents or suppliers either in the jurisdictions in which we operate or elsewhere.
The Stellar Group Limited is registered in England and Wales at 61-63 Brook Street (Ground Floor), London, W1K 4HS (Company number 04169356)