The Stellar Group Limited
(“Stellar” / “we” / “us” / “our“)
By visiting https://stellargroup.co.uk/ (our “site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
“Personal Data” means information about individuals (including you) from which such individuals (including you) could be identified.
Who We Are
The Stellar Group Limited (company number 04169356) is a holding company which owns subsidiary agencies from across the world of sport and entertainment, including Stellar Football, Stellar Athletics, Stellar Rugby, Stellar Cricket, Stellar Esports, Stellar USA
We aim to provide the highest quality of client care to the sporting and entertainment clients that we represent. To do this, we must keep Personal Data about you, and the services we have provided to you or plan to provide you. This Personal Data is collected, processed and stored by us and we are therefore the data controller of the Personal Data that you provide to us.
Use of Your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we collect from you (such as your address, telephone number, email address, national insurance number, driving licence, bank account details and/or passport number) will be processed exclusively for any purpose for which you have authorised us to process such Personal Data on your behalf.
Our use of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation and also in your interest. Such purposes may include, but shall not be limited to;
- communicating with you;
- verifying your identity;
- obtaining insurance on your behalf;
- obtaining financial advice on your behalf;
- obtaining legal advice on your behalf;
- obtaining professional advice on your behalf;
- enabling your appointed professional advisers, banks, financial advisers and insurance companies to communicate with you;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements on your behalf; and
- enabling any football club by whom you are employed or any brand by whom you are sponsored to liaise with you or verify details about you.
Further Use of Personal Data
Our use of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation and in your interest, namely:
- to monitor your use of our web site in order to make improvements to the site and the user experience;
- in order to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; or
- where you a sporting personality, professional adviser, friend, family member, or someone we interact with on behalf of our clients, we may collect:
- basic identification and contact information (such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address) in order to provide services to our clients;
- demographic information such as your age, nationality, national insurance number and information about your occupation and employer; and
- financial information (such as bank account information, tax registration information, billing and details) in order to manage and process any payments we make to or on behalf of our clients, which may include you.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will generally only use your information internally and we will use reasonable endeavours to store it securely and confidentially either on a computer, on paper or another media. There will, however, be circumstances where we may need to disclose some information to third parties in carrying out the work you have instructed us to do for you, such as;
- your employer;
- any brand by whom you are sponsored;
- our professional advisers (i.e. lawyers, accountants and financial advisers);
- your appointed professional advisers (i.e. lawyers, accountants and financial advisers);
- regulatory bodies (such as The Football Association, Premier League, Football League, UEFA and FIFA);
- HM Land Registry;
- HM Revenue & Customs;
- Courts or Tribunals;
- Banks, Building Societies and insurance companies and
- credit reference agencies.